The Red Hill Show Society is pleased to announce that the 2019 Red Hill Cider Show will take place on Tuesday 26th February followed by an Awards’ Presentation, Cider Making Workshop and Public Tasting at the Red Hill Show on Saturday 9th March, 2019.
All cider makers are invited to enter and benchmark their products against that of their peers. Classes will reflect both New World and Traditional styles of cider and perry.
Cider blends are also welcome.
Judges for 2019 TBA:
2018 Judges: Nyall Condon (Flying Brick Cider Co. as chief judge), Nathan Hyde (Little World Beverages) and Claire Channing (Daylesford Cider Co.), assisted by a range of associates.
The culmination of the Cider Show will be a public event as part of the Red Hill Show on March 9th where Award winning cider makers will be invited to present a Public Tasting.
* Cider making and displays will be shown
* Trophies will be awarded to overall best Cider and best Perry, with certificates and ribbons in all classes. All entries will receive judging comments.
* Commercial sites are available for the sale of ciders
* Entries open on January 1, 2019.
* Cost is $10 per entry – non-commercial and $30 per entry for commercial.
* 10% discount for 3 or more entries.